Our shop has expanded and we are looking for a Licenced Technician to join our team at Oakville Used Car Superstore! The Licenced Automotive Technician is a professional automotive repair specialist. Factory training is provided, but certification and an extensive supply of tools is required. A high degree of excellence in trouble shooting and diagnostic ability is beneficial.
* Competitive compensation and benefit plan which includes health, dental, long term disability, and an EAP program
* Comprehensive training and mentoring
* Positive and supportive working environment
* A high degree of excellence in trouble shooting and diagnostic ability
* Strong attention to detail, quick learner, and the ability to adapt to varying situations
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
* Ability to work some evenings and weekends
* 310s licence
* Experience working on European vehicles
Principal Responsibilities Include:
* Completing repairs as per time estimates
* Accurately diagnose problems using proper procedures
* Road test vehicle after repairs are complete to ensure repairs are completed safely and accurately
* Maintain tools, equipment and shop manuals in a satisfactory manner
* Recommend additional repairs, as required
* Obtain proper authorization for all repairs
* Ensure clear, accurate written documentation of all repairs
Come work for one of the largest growing dealership groups in Ontario and be part of our successful team!!!
Car Nation Canada Mission Statement: At Car Nation Canada, our Family of Dealerships provides industry leading automotive sales and service experiences by treating every customer and employee like family. We exceed expectations by providing superior customer service, supporting our communities and employing the most talented people in the industry. You'll come in as a customer and leave as family.
Car Nation Canada is committed to creating an inclusive environment that accommodates all individuals, including those with disabilities. We support the goals of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Acts (AODA) and have established policies, procedures and practices which adhere to the accessibility standards set out in the AODA. Should you require any accommodation throughout the recruitment process please do not hesitate contacting our Human Resources Department - please see more information at www.carnationcanada.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.